This notice of privacy practices was adopted on June 28, 2012.
This notice of privacy practices applies to information collected by T2T online and via mobile applications. This Notice of Privacy Practices explains:
• The kinds of information we collect;
• How we use information;
• Our information sharing practices;
• Customer Preferences and Opt-Out Choices; and
• How you may access some of the information you provide to us.
• We encourage you to refer to this notice periodically so that you understand our current privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this notice, please contact our Customer Service department:
• By mail at:
Tunnel to Towers
ATTN: Privacy Officer
2361 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10306
• By phone at 1-718-987-1931; or
• Via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your access of and use of our Web site means you agree to the terms in this notice of privacy practices.
Information We Collect
We collect information from a variety of sources, including information provided by you, information we collect when you visit our Web site and information we collect about you from third party sources.
The following are examples of the types of information we may collect:
• Information you provide: name, address (billing and shipping), zip code, e-mail address, telephone number(s), mobile number(s), credit card number(s), birth date, password and etc.;
• Information associated with use of our Web site: T2T uses the information gathered from cookies and web beacons, such as IP address, to enhance your experience on our Web site;
• Information associated with doing business with T2T: transaction information, including the items purchased, and the date and time of your transaction;
• Information from third party sources: we may receive your updated shipping information from a third party carrier;
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect to process a transaction, provide the products or services you request, to improve our Web site and stores, to enhance your shopping experience, and for marketing and promotional purposes. We may combine information about you that we collect on-line, in our stores, via mobile applications, and from third party sources.
Since all purchases on BuildingforAmericasBravest.org are considered donations for legal and tax reasons upon issuance of your refund we will advise the Internal Revenue Service that your donation to BuildingforAmericasBravest.org been refunded.
There will be no refunds issued after 30 days.